Saturday, February 21, 2009

Foodie.....

I only have a few minutes to post before we catch the ferry to Sausalito, but I wanted to share a few pics from my "foodie" day yesterday! I took a culinary tour of North Beach/Little Italy on Friday afternoon. I drank the most delicous cappucino, tasted fresh-baked breads, pastries, truffles, olive oils, meats, and cheeses, and learned so much! What a beautiful area! I visited the very spot where Frances Ford Coppolla wrote the Godfather and where Bill Cosby got his start, saw the most beautiful cathedral, and ended up at a beatnik museum(random, i know). Connie and I dined at a French restaurant last night near our hotel and had one of the best meals I've ever had- and the most delicious wine and dessert. A foodie's perfect day!



















2 comments:

The Sketoes said...

Reading your post and seeing those pictures is making me so hungry!! Glad you had a wonderful trip and Happy Belated Birthday! Welcome to the 'No longer in our Twenties' crowd!

Burtons Blessings said...

I came across your blog and wanted to say hello. It has been forever since we have talked, Ella is so big now! A lot has changed since we last talked. Check out my family blog, it is good to see you all are doing well!