Thursday, October 11, 2007

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!


You turned 9 months old last week, and I can hardly believe how fast you are changing before my eyes! You are the most animated little thing!! You are always smiling, laughing, or talking! You love to clap your hands, you're crawling faster than I can chase you, and you are finally growing the hair you are due! You love Pacey, and she is finally trying to play with you! You absolutely LOVE to be sung to. My heart melts every time you pat me on the back when I'm holding you or when you do that little head tilt to the side and grin. Needless to say, your Daddy and I have been wrapped since the first moment we saw you! We are constantly happy, and we know it! (insert applause)

1 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

Jamie,
I am so glad that you are now a blogger too. I will add yours to my blog site so I can check it often. Ella is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more pictures as she grows.